ALL ROUND ROBUST VALUE
- Centralised public amenities– training and conference centres available on request
- Credible CSR and green initiatives to reduce operational costs such as LED lighting, e-waste management and recycling
- 24/7 security, including CCTV, smart card access and foot patrols
- Parking flexibility is a big advantage – 5 bays per 100m2 (80% basement parking)
- Established reception areas with receptionists which equate to savings
- Intelligent automation in facility management
- Excellent UPS back-up and generator power. The UPS power supports dedicated plugs as well as the access control while the generator supports the UPS, lights and plug points in the kitchens.
- Water reservoir fed by boreholes with the primary aim of irrigating the gardens and golf course. In times when there is no municipal water then the reservoir feeds the buildings with potable water via a filtration plant.
- Serviced washrooms and regular window and deep carpet cleaning
MORE BENEFITS WITHIN YOUR RENT
The Campus office park in Bryanston offers a range of mandatory services as part and parcel of your lease agreement. This ensures tenants receive much more than just standard operational deliverables, with the knock-on positive impact on their bottom line
- Emergency generator power with uninterrupted power plugs at a ratio of 1 per 12m2
- Substantial IT cabling requirements via a 1Gig fibre optic backbone
- Servicing and testing of 200KVA UPS in each large building
- Servicing and testing of the 500KVA Generator in each building
- 24 hr control room, including monitoring of comprehensive security and fire systems
- Air-conditioning, cleaning and servicing
- Access to a service desk to log and action all building related requests and problems
The Campus has an environment that emphasises health and wellbeing, so essential to attracting and retaining a productive, collaborative workforce. There is ample walkways and seating areas amidst extensive greenery and landscaping, a 9-hole mashie golf course as well as a Club-size central cricket oval. Staff will appreciate the ability to have breaks in beautiful gardens or have informal meetings in the fresh air.
Office park benefits
The Campus is already home to leading global enterprises as well as selected local entrepreneurial technology companies, pharmaceutical, software and advertising businesses. All these clients value the hi-tech infrastructure and on-site conveniences available in The Campus.
The business hub is also home to The Forum, a five-star graded conference and event venue in Bryanston, set among manicured gardens and light-filled courtyards. It can cater to a variety of occasions and up to 800 guests
EXCELLENT SHARED FACILITIES FOR CORPORATE EVENTS
- Imposing reception area with common meeting rooms
- Two auditoriums
- Full suite of associated catering/entertainment services
- Training facilities
- AV-enabled meeting rooms
- Full video and audio conferencing facility
- A Vida è corporate cafè and a Rockets Express outlet are on the terrace of the Wanderers building
- Three Vida é coffee outlets are situated in the reception areas of The Gabba, Carnoustie and Wanderers buildings
- Courtyard with braai facilities
RETAIL AREA IN THE KINGS PARK BUILDING
The retail area in the Kings Park building hosts ATMs, a mini supermarket, hairdresser, dry cleaner, optometrist, MTN and Vodacom outlets, Qline and a chiropractor
MORE OFFICE PARK FACILITIES
- Day crèche facilities accommodating 100 children from 3 months to 5 years old
- Gym facilities including the services of specialised fitness training, biokinetists and physiotherapist
- CAA approved helipad
- Tuk-Tuk transport option
- IT essential infrastructure
- Voice/data structured cabling to every workstation (Cat 6) at a ratio of 1.5 points per 12 m2 with active cable management or the equivalent wireless connectivity.
- Access to a sophisticated VOIP telephony system
- Advanced IT support included in the gross rental
- Savings on initial CAPEX
- Plug & play environment
- Time efficiency
- Support of innovation and collaboration
SEVERAL VALUE-ADDED IT SERVICES:
- Connectivity services without the ‘interconnect’ fee
- Hosting services, including SAN options, automated back-ups, centralised firewalling and virus protection options
- Disaster recovery solutions
- Data centre services – that offers significant savings in initial fit out cost
Health & wellbeing
The Campus business park has an environment that emphasises health and wellbeing, so essential to attracting and retaining a productive, collaborative workforce. Staff will appreciate the ability to have breaks in beautiful gardens or have informal meetings in the fresh air.
A place of work is far more than a property. It is a living environment that helps individuals and businesses craft and experience a better fusion of life and work. The Campus is a property asset that ticks all the boxes for flexible real estate decision making, and promotes intelligent and sustainable growth of your business.